Friday, February 25, 2011

Rambings

This is the shortest gap between two blogs for me....Actually for a long time internet was not working at my home...And I was holding it responsible for my infrequent blog updates. Even though at some level I knew that even if it was up and running there would not be much change in my blogging frequency.
But I realized, that less frequently u blogged, more was the urge to blog about something spectacular instead of just some random thought that pops in ur head....I have shot down many such thoughts with the stern ...."Na..not worth blogging about"....
It reminded me of a conversation with my friend. She argued...that her boyfriend had never bought her a gift. And the fault was not his. Every time they visited a store when he wanted to gift her, she just could not pick up a thing; once given a choice, she wanted to pick something that was spectacular and exquisite, something that she could never buy for herself and even tad expensive. Somehow, nothing could qualify all the three filters. Quite true, isn't it?

And I realized that less frequent blogs were creating a similar situation for me. Longer the gap, more exquisite and spectacular I wanted the post to be. (Though, looking at my previous posts, you may wonder whether this was my definition of "Spectacular") May be not exquisite, but definitely something unique.

But hey...I had never started out to write something spectacular...It was supposed to be for all the nonsensical, seemingly logical or illogical things that interest or amuse me. I am tired of my ramblings and so is Blogger.com and may be means to say , "Tathastu"




No comments: