Friday, July 5, 2013

Meta-Writing

It's been a long time since I posted something. Neither meaningful nor gibberish. I started off a few posts, but just couldn't come up with anything coherent. Struggle with words was evident and the thoughts and ideas, limited. Finally, I became reluctant to write until one day I opened my own blog accidentally. As I read some of the posts I was pleasantly surprised to find that it conveyed exactly what I meant to. As I read the post and the date associated with it, I almost relived the day and emotions that made me write what I did. A good shopping experience, truce with traveling or be it joy of Diwali, the moments were right there. 
And I realized I truly missed writing. Again the thoughts were limited and no topic pushed me. Yet, I have decided to make an attempt and that is what this post is. Just an attempt.

No comments: