Saturday, March 10, 2012

bdnasbdsahdg

Do you sometimes wish you were someone else? Okay, may be not in entirety but something here, something there? Do you wish you were as carefree as Person X or as responsible as Person Z. Well, every time this thought crosses my mind, I use my favorite line..."You are unique" till my brain chips in "as everyone else in the world".
Sometimes it is not even the other person, it is just 'me' at a 'different place' and 'different time'. I remember the other day, I was calm and peaceful like I never generally am. And today when I am restless for no particular reason as such, I am still trying to figure out why it seems so impossible today.
As I type here the series of thought that have crossed my mind, I am alarmed. I am thinking of my behavior in terms of mean and deviation !!! how my mean personality is probably restless and calmness that I recently exhibited was just an outlier...
That's it!!! I should stop before I pour out more gibberish (as the title suggests)...Hopefully, my next post would be during the above mentioned outlier phase, so that you all will have something better to read.

6 comments:

Suneel Madhekar said...

:-)

Onkar Bhardwaj said...

Calmness is just a momentary luxury in the spirit of life driven by restlessness... and perhaps thats the way it should be...

Manasi said...

@Suneel: Didn't get the :), you found it amusing?
@Onkar: Hmm...Interesting

Suneel Madhekar said...

Amusing, yes... Like almost everything about the world and life! :-)

Vishal said...

nice post :)
Read 'about me' of the auhtor of the following blog : http://kaleidoscopeofdreams.blogspot.in/2012/04/fleeting-happiness.html

Anonymous said...

A statistician speaks! I guess I have similar experiences to share. will do it in our walk if possible.